Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's a Cabin Day!

It began to snow late yesterday afternoon and this morning we woke up to a white world.  But it wasn't long before the sun came out and the white became very wet.  It was still a good day to stay inside where it was warm.  I spent the day in the cabin doing homework with a co-worker and then later working on the scrapbook for my mom.  I really was hoping to have so much more completed by now, but with classes starting back on February 4th and then work being so busy, not much has gotten done. 

I do have a couple of pages to share with you -- and maybe it will inspire me to do more.  These two pages show daddy in his early days.  I love the picture of him in the hat when he was five years old.  It is so very sweet.  All of these pictures help me to realize how much my three brothers look like daddy.  You can see all three of them in the various stages of his early years. 

Have a great weekend and thanks as always for stopping by the lil cabin in the woods.  I hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to hear any comments you would like to share about your visit here.