Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Altered Frame Swap

I haven't posted in awhile and I have so many things to catch up on.  Over at the Creative Inspirations aimoo site, several of us participated in an altered frame swap in August.  I was the blessed recipient to receive the frame made for me by Jill from over at Created By Jill.  The frame she made for me is below. I received it last week, but my daughter has had my camera with her so I couldn't get it posted until today.  Thank you, Jill!  I love the frame you made for me!!




I almost forgot!  I was "fortunate" enough to get to make an altered frame for Penny Duncan.  If you know Penny, you'll know how talented she is, so I have to admit I was a bit intimidated about making something for her.  I changed my mind so many times before I actually got it finished.  It was even a day late!  But, after much fretting, I did get it to her. Here's the picture of what I ended up with. 

4 comments:

  1. Jill did such a lovely job! I know you will love having this in your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jill's frame is so beautiful as is yours Gloria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your frames look just lovely and I'm sure that you'll put some nice pics inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill's frame is very pretty, as is yours... I just know Penny loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to hear any comments you would like to share about your visit here.