Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Week - Only 2 More Layouts!

It has been one of those busy weeks at home so very little time for extra projects.  But tonight I was able to get two more pages done for the scrapbook of my dad.  Once again, I used an svg file created by Penny Duncan Creations and changed up just a bit by me. There wasn't anything wrong with the way Penny designed it, but I made it much smaller than her original and had trouble getting parts of it to cut very clean. I used it for the corners of the photos and they were much smaller than the ones she had used them on. 

I was also able to use the Martha Stewart embossing pad and powders I had recently purchased.  I haven't done much embossing so I have a lot to learn.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you and your family are blessed! 

1 comment:

  1. Very PRETTY layouts Gloria! I've been busy with my Valentine's gifts and haven't had time to work on my scrapbooking. That and going to scrapbook shows! LOL

    Yolie
    http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to hear any comments you would like to share about your visit here.