Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chandolier SVG

I am still trying to learn Inkscape and look for opportunities to try creating svg files.  Someone over at the scalhints yahoogroup asked for a chandolier svg file.  So, for practice I thought I would try to create one for her.  If you would like to try it, you can get it here.  I haven't cut it yet, but it looks like it should be okay.

Let me know how it works if you try it.  If I actually cut it, I'll come back and post it.  Thanks for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods!  Blessings to you!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOHH That's a nice cut!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, what a beautiful file to share.. Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to hear any comments you would like to share about your visit here.