Friday, August 27, 2010

It Might Be a Sunflower . . .

Happy Friday, everyone!  Over at CreativeInspirations we have gone a little nuts over flowers.  Everyone is making flowers for cards or other projects and I have to admit it is a little contagious.  Penny Duncan is busy as a bee producing flowers and we've all gotten in the act by making our own creative versions of them.  If you haven't seen all of Penny's latest creations, stop by her blog. Whether it is a rose or hibiscus you are looking for, she's got them all ready for you to download and start making your own.

I have a project I am working on for a friend and I wanted a flower that I created myself.  I started working on this file with no real flower type in mind, but now that it is complete, it resembles a Sunflower.  But since Sunflowers are yellow, I can't really call mine Sunflowers because I have more colors in mind than the ones I have even gotten made.  So. . . what should I call it?  Take a look and let me know what you think -





If you want to make some of your own, you can download the SVG files here.  If you haven't stopped by CreativeInspirations, come on by - we'd love to have you join us!  And, I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin -- it's been a pleasure to have you here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Gloria these are beautiful... I think you should name them Gloria's Glories....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these flowers! They are so pretty. Are these made with colored card stock or did you ink them up to get the colors you want? Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GLORIA!!!! I LOVE the name Gloria's Glories........and then we can all say Gloria's Glories are GLORIOUS!!! I absolutely LOVE these flowers and WILL be making some!!!!!! Thank you for sharing the file with us AND for your awesome comment about my flowers!!! You ROCK girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Seen your flowers over at Craft Cave. These are gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Penny....
    Awesome and Glorious!!!
    **U**
    Nance
    And thank you for the file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Aug. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! I love them... I will be making these for sure. Thank-you for sharing them.
    I love your new blog look as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to hear any comments you would like to share about your visit here.