Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Blog Candy Has Arrived!

A couple of weeks ago I was surprised to be the winner of the blog candy from Tammy at OBX Stamping and Crafting.  Today, the blog candy arrived and I just had to show you all of the goodies that Tammy sent my way. 

There were a lot of goodies as you can see in the photo above, but my favorites are the magnet she made with the summer scene and the notepad decorated with the sweet bluebird and sentiment.  Can't wait to get a photo in the frame out in the lil cabin.  Thank you Tammy!! 

Be sure you stop by Tammy's blog and see what she's been working on lately for Halloween.  She's got some really cute cards and the most darling treat bags.  I know you will be wanting to make some of your own.  I know I am!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog candy.... Some great goodies... Have fun playing... Oh and hey check out my blog about 5 post down I left you a special award....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celeste -- you are very sweet to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Gloria! I hope you enjoy your goodies.
    Your Crafty Friend,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to hear any comments you would like to share about your visit here.