Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's all in a Name!

I have been working on a wordbook for a friend's daughter that recently graduated from the 5th grade.  She's heading off to middle school in two weeks and her mom wanted to give her this book before class begins. 

When I first made the book, I only did one page for each letter, but my friend kept finding pictures she wanted to include, so I opened the binder ring and added 1 additional page per letter, then reclosed the binder ring.  I was a bit worried about changing the shape of the ring, but it turned out just fine.









I'm delivering the book to my friend on Monday, so I wanted to get the photos loaded tonight.  I hope that her family enjoys the book, especially Alexis.  She's a precious little girl and I am blessed to know her and her mom!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this book!!!!! It is so pretty and girlie!!! She is going to LOVE it!!! I also LOVE LOVE the look of our blog.......so bright and cheery!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love the word book... It is wonderful... I really love your new blog look as well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..this is gorgeous. I love the colors and everything about this book. She will love it.
    Love your blog also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by the Lil Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to hear any comments you would like to share about your visit here.